Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

EVE In Real Life

(This should have been a part of My SciFI but missed the deadline for it as I found the article today instead of yesterday...)

So I was browsing around the interwebs. and I stumbled on this little bit of interesting news.

http://www.space.com/21345-asteroid-mining-crowdfunding-space-telescope.html

 Read the first line of that article.....

Now reread it...

Ok you back? Good. The sheer coincidence of the word venture and asteroid mining being in the opening sentance of this article made me chuckle.

Anyhow this is actually pretty cool. And our second step towards making New Eden a reality. (The first being actually landing on a celestial, aka the Moon). Next we need to set up a colony on Mars, then we need to have a war on mars (DUST 514). Somwhere we need to perfect cloning technology, develop a way to transfer DNA information remotely and develop efficient space travel. Last but not least we need to travel to a black hole and discover New Eden (based on this article).

So my question to you: How likely do you think a New Eden type situtation is in the distant future?


Fly Dangerous
Ceddy Cyanide



No comments:

Post a Comment